camel-users mailing list archives

From Shantanu Raizada <shantanu.raizad...@gmail.com>
Subject Very Urgent: Combining EventSequencing and CircuitBreaker in AMQ
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:06:43 GMT
Hi,

I have a requirement where:
1. One route reads data from the DB and posts the message to a Queue along
with the*JMSXGroupId* header set for *EventSequencing*

*2. *There are 3 consumers listening to the Queue with the
*CircuitBreaker* implementation
as below:

<route id=”consumer1”>

<from uri="activemq:queue:test" />

              <onException>

<exception>java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException

                           </exception>

                           <handled>

                                  <constant>false</constant>

                           </handled>

                           <bean ref="beanId" method="process" />

                     </onException>

       <loadBalance>

                           <circuitBreaker threshold="3"
halfOpenAfter="10000">

<exception>java.net.SocketException</exception>

<exception>org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault</exception>

 <exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>

                           </circuitBreaker>

                           <to uri="direct-vm:someService" />

                     </loadBalance>

              </route>

3. All three consumers are listening to the same queue.

4. Now let’s say the *direct-vm:someService* is down, the message gets
posted to a DLQ.

5. But the sequence in which they arrived in the queue is now altered.

6. *Moreover, the EventSequencing is also not working; as the same message
is getting picked up by all the three consumers*.

Please help and let me know where I am going wrong.

Thanking in aniticpation

Best Regards

Shantanu Raizads