camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel pollEnrich API not working properly Camel 2.15 leaves file locks on aggregation uri path
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 12:21:32 GMT
Hi

It may also matter what os your use. For example windows is much more
prone to not being able to delete files from Java even though the JVM
was the owner of the file handle.

And you can also try to make a small example where you only do poll
enrich and then maybe a empty processor or something to avoid reading
the file to see if those lock files are still there or not.