camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel quartz2 scheduler external quartz.properties file
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 06:50:07 GMT
Hi

Oh btw I forgot that camel-quartz2-starter has Spring Boot auto
configuration which allows to configure the component options in the
application.properites / yml file and as well from ENV overrides that
SB support. So you can maybe configure it from ENV with

    {
      "name": "camel.component.quartz2.properties-file",
      "type": "java.lang.String",
      "description": "File name of the properties to load from the classpath",
      "sourceType":
"org.apache.camel.component.quartz2.springboot.QuartzComponentConfiguration"
    },

camel.component.quartz2.properties-file=file:XXXX