camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Springboots vs Osgi // for Camel Apps
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 09:02:23 GMT
What do you mean by load? The OSGi services should not affect
performance at all.

If your dependencies are OSGi ready then the development overhead of
OSGi is minimal. If the dependencies or behaving badly in OSGi then the
development overhead can be big.

On the testing side OSGi has the problem that you need OSGi testing like
pax exam to have meaningful tests. So I agree that testing is more effort.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de