camel-users mailing list archives

From L F <>
Subject Camel-MongoDB stops camel on Karaf
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 19:09:00 GMT
I have a strange situation.
On Karaf 4.0.8, i have installed camel-mongodb3, camel-blueprint, camel-jetty features.
I try to deploy a simple route, which saves a record to a mongodb database, but it is not
I get no error, but the routes are started and then stopped.
If i remove the
    <to uri="mongodb3:myDb=bluesoft&amp;collection=tickets&amp;operation=insert"/>
step, the routes are started and working properly.
In the logs it shows that the bean is created, and mongodb shows that the driver connects
to mongodb.

There are no errors, just a notification that " Apache Camel 2.19.0-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext:
camel-4) is shutting down "
I attached the blueprint xml and the karaf.log file (part of it)
Kind regards,LAji