camel-users mailing list archives

From ganga_camel <>
Subject Camel Aggregator - Partial Data written to file
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2017 14:12:43 GMT

I have written a piece of code that performs the below operations

1.Reads multiple files from input folder
2.applies xslt on each of the response
3.aggregates the transformed data
4.writes to a file in append mode

The Problem I am facing is, when all of the translated data (from all the
multiple files) is written into a single file in append mode, there is a lot
of partial data that is captured in the output file.

However, if I write the transformed output from each hit to input file into
individual multiple files VS single file, then there is no data loss.

Somehow, aggregating data and writing into single file in Append mode is
causing data loss.

My code looks something like this

                .log("working on Vendor")

Appreciate any help or guidance.