camel-users mailing list archives

From GaryLeeMills <gary.L.mi...@ge.com>
Subject Re: camel pollEnrich API not working properly Camel 2.15 leaves file locks on aggregation uri path
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 20:46:22 GMT
thanks again Claus

yeah, I've already looked at that and unfortunately that's not it. bummer,
would've been an easy fix.

yes, I really do not need the lock because am the only one reading it. I
will give this a try.

I am upgrading also, I'll do this first, since I am using JBoss Fuse OSGI
container... I am moving to
<jboss.fuse.bom.version>6.2.1.redhat-084</jboss.fuse.bom.version>
this release and version. It was recommended by Apache Fuse support. I am
not sure right now what camel core release is bundled here but, going to
give it a try.

thanks so much, I'll let you know the outcome!