camel-users mailing list archives

From catequil <>
Subject Re: Camel route not getting to aggregation and bean in certain cases
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 15:38:05 GMT
*Solution:*So I found the problem.  The problem was with my
doTry...Catch...[endDoTry] block.Do not use the endDoTry closing method.
Just call end to end your try catch block.  Can we some how add to the
docmentation to not use the endDoTry and/or explain what the endDoTry
does.Or can we remove the endDoTry method all together to reduce confusion
for those using autocomplete.  Or lastly fix endDoTry to work just like the
end method.  I think that it would help others in the future to do one of
these things.Thanks