camel-users mailing list archives

From sa_james <sa_remin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Exchange is complete meaning
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:02:06 GMT
*Does it mean that it is complete when it has gone through route3?*
The reason why I am asking is because, when using the file consumer, the
file will be moved into the .camel folder when */the exchange has
completed/*. Does it mean that the file is moved when it has passed route1
or when it has passed route3?
I turned on the tracer in the example above and it seems that the first
route acts as a parent to the following route. So completion happens in
route3, route2, route1. *Does it mean that if route1 was a file consumer,
the consumed file will be moved into the .camel folder only after the
exchange has gone through route3?*

-----
Guile Newbie