camel-users mailing list archives

From GaryLeeMills <>
Subject pollEnrich and variable file names - time stamp
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:18:31 GMT
Hello,  thanks Camel lovers !! greatly appreciated , I need help, can’t
figure it out.  

I am in need of help, I am trying to use the pollEnrich EIP, of which It
works, in the sense that no dynamic building takes place.

The situation is that I have files coming in from email, and sftp, that have
a time stamp at the end of the file name, to maintain uniqueness.

I need to be able to use wild cards or something to be able to retrieve the
file into the pollEnrich route.
This is what I’ve tried.

          <endpoint id="navSeaJoinRoute"
uri="{{fileJoinEndpoint}}?fileName=CMAS_LPD22_MPDE1A_PG2*.csv" />
              <from uri="{{fileJoinEndpoint}}" />
                           <simple>${header.CamelFileName} contains
"CMAS_LPD22_MPDE1A_PG1" </simple>
                           <log message="${file:onlyname.noext} ready for
pollEnrichment" />