camel-users mailing list archives

From costin_sa <getmyex...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel send receive JMS message
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:24:54 GMT
Hi,

I have the following scenario and can't figure out the correct route config
I need. Information is really scarce on Google too.

I need to create a Bytes message, send it to a queue on a remote JMS router
(it is a Solace JMS system), expect a reply on a temporary queue from this
JMS router and then process this reply.
I would like to do this using a temporary queue with Camel. So my route
looks something like:

<route id="solaceSendAndReceive">
    <from uri="bean:createMyMessage">
    <setHeader headerName="someHeader">
      <constant>someHeader</constant>
    </setHeader>
uri="solaceJms:queue:queueName?jmsMessageType=Bytes&amp;replyToType=Temporary"
pattern="InOut"/>
</route>

Now, what I do not understand is whether after the "to", I will have already
received the response and it is avalable in the exchange object (so I can
process it in the same route after that "to") or I will have to make another
route that would have to start with <from
uri="solaceJms:queue:queueName">... and the reply will arrive there.

Can someone please expain this to me? As I said the info is quite scarce on
the internet.

Thank you in advance.