camel-users mailing list archives

From sa_james <>
Subject Re: Aggregate, completion, notifybuilder
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:44:07 GMT
I have seen my mistakes....
It turns out, that I was declaring the notifyBuilder when the
defaultCamelContext was already started, since I was using the one from
CamelTestSupport. It was not really an aggregate problem, it was more a
NotifyBuilder problem. I had refactored the code to use the context from
camelTEstSupport and the tests were not working anymore. But I am still
digging though. I have been reading up on UOW the past day because of this
aggregate thing.
I am getting closer.

Guile Newbie