camel-users mailing list archives

From mirchandaniprashant9692 <mirchandaniprashant9...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance degradation with RHEL 6.5 and Apache Camel 2.15.0
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 06:19:56 GMT
I am using Apache Camel 2.15.0 version in my web application and using the
Rest Component for defining the REST endpoints using Java DSL.

The application runs properly with Windows platform, however I had seen the
very poor performance while testing with the RHEL 6.5 and 7.3.

After enabling the logs for RHEL, I had noticed that for each HTTP request
it takes long time from Servlet Filter to the RouteBuilder.

I am using the Apache Tomcat 8 as application server and JVM 1.8 version.

What can be the possible causes behind this ?