camel-users mailing list archives

From ilter <ilterpehli...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating Custom Web Socket instead of DefaultWebSocket
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2017 22:36:48 GMT
Hi,

I am using the camel-websocket component but i would like to control the
onConnect() method in order to authenticate the clients.
So I searched the web and apperantly there was a patch given before for
Custom Socket implementation in this link :
I tried to implement as it is described in there but i faced another
challenge for "NodeSynchronization" class since it only accepts
"DefaultWebSocket"
I thought to implement my own Syncronization class but it in the
WebsocketComponent it is using own Syncronization class and not letting to
customise it.

Do you have any solution for creating Custom Web Socket implementation ?

Thanks