camel-users mailing list archives

From Raghavan83 <>
Subject What is the Camel endpoint for marshalling using bindy dataformat?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 16:59:17 GMT
I have a requirement to dynamically create camel-bindy endpoint for
marshalling the input. Below is the sample code:

  <from uri="direct:unmarshal"/>
  <to uri="dataformat:bindy:unmarshal?ref=bookModel"/>

Instead of , I need to use and pass to the equivalent end-point. I tried
below syntax but getting error "Cannot find dataformat with name bindy"

I will be using "recipientList" to dynamically route the message to
appropriate bindy marshaller.