camel-users mailing list archives

From okieven <>
Subject Camel Aggregator issue
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 08:29:02 GMT
Hi all,

I´m having problems using the camel aggregator for my use case. First I will
explain the use case itself to hopefully get some answers to solve my

I fetch n messages (M) from the database, which have different message
formats (MFO) identified by a MFO ID, e.g. M1 = MFO1, M2 = MFO1, M3 = MFO2,
M4 = MFO3. Then the messages are split before they get aggregated.

Now I want the aggregatror to publish a message for every MFO group. The
result should be (+ stands for aggregation), where each message has to be
NewMessage1 = M1 + M2
NewMessage2 = M3
NewMessage3 = M4

I tried a lot of configurations, wrote my own aggregator etc, but nothing
worked fine for me.

How can I achieve this?