camel-users mailing list archives

From contactreji <contactr...@gmail.com>
Subject Springboots vs Osgi // for Camel Apps
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 06:26:10 GMT
Does anyone have any inputs on whether packaging my apps as Springboots
offers more flexibility in terms of scalability, performance and more
importantly stability for an Apache Camel application or does osgi based
platforms like Jboss Fuse / Servicemix have an edge over it in these
aspects?

What is the recommended way to do it? I need my middleware to be well
scalable as the load increases and I am looking at dockerize'ing my
application to host on AWS or Kubernetes platforms.

I am looking at ELK  stack for log monitoring and Graphite/Grafana for
metrics boarding.

Cheers

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse
ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews