camel-users mailing list archives

From djose <dennyej...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Camel -Mqtt Producer and ProducerTemplate
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 18:03:39 GMT
Ok finally after spending a day I find out the issue. If I removed the
clientid from the producer it works!!.
routerUrl = "mqtt:register_producer?host="+url+
                                "&sslContext="+sslRegContext+
                                "&publishTopicName=registerAck";
 Now the clientId I created is &clientId="SRV_DATA_ACK_"+
rand.nextInt(10000) which is unique for each request and below 23 chars.
Anybody knows how this affect the connections in Camel MQTT component?? Now
I'm testing with one debug client, doesn't know whether this will be an
issue if multiplerandom clients connect at the same time.