camel-users mailing list archives

From Hans Orbaan <hans.orb...@docdata.eu>
Subject RE: Copy current file in a folder
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 10:26:04 GMT
You could try stuff like this:

Date now = new Date();
now.setHours(5);
//now.setHours(17);
long longTime = now.getTime();
return longTime >= file.getLastModified();

But you are asking basic Java questions which you could better google.

You could also try a cron.schedule on your "from" and only let your route be active during
a certain schedule.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: axdz [mailto:hoidap08@gmail.com]
Verzonden: Thursday 8 December 2016 4:22
Aan: users@camel.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Copy current file in a folder

Dear,

I tried to implement by using their timestamp.
Please tell me LastLastModified is timestamp or not?
With LastModified , I can not compare with 05:00.

public class FileFilters<T> implements GenericFileFilter<T> {

    public boolean accept(GenericFile<T> file) {
            System.out.println(file.getFileName() + ":" + file.getLastModified());
        return true;

    }

}