camel-users mailing list archives

From Hans Orbaan <hans.orb...@docdata.eu>
Subject RE: Copy current file in a folder
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:46:35 GMT
Use antInclude or implement a fileFilter

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: axdz [mailto:hoidap08@gmail.com]
Verzonden: Tuesday 6 December 2016 11:38
Aan: users@camel.apache.org
Onderwerp: Copy current file in a folder

Dear all,

I have a route from("file:D:\\folder1").to("file:D:\\folder2").
When route starts,  folder1 has 5 files (file1, file2, file3, file4, file5) While route is
running, I copy 2 files (file6, file7) into folder1.So when route finishs, all files (7 files)
were copied to folder2.

I only want to copy 5 file (file1, file2, file3, file4, file5) into folder2.
Please give me some advice.

Thanks,