camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR When unloading a WAR (wildfly 9.x)
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 08:22:16 GMT
Hi

How do you run Camel in WildFly. Is it just a regular WAR you could
also run in Tomcat ?
And what version of Camel do you use?

And when Camel stops it should log at INFO level its stopping, so can
you see anything in the logs when you undeploy / deploy ?

And when Camel stops it stops all the resources and should also stop JMS.

And how is your JMS configured, do you use RAR or anything from WildFly or what?