camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: camel-core not detecting converters on bundle restart in karaf4
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:51:47 GMT

Yeah I think maybe the Activator in camel-core should upon
removeBundle (or maybe even in modifiedBundle if refresh only calls

There is some logic that registers and scans type converters, but the
code does not remove those type converters.

This logic is invoked in the register method

But the unregister methods is not implemented where it should
potentially unregister those type converters it added.
Which means the loader should keep state of which type converters it
found, so it knows which ones to remove.