camel-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:15:07 GMT
If I’m reading the error message correctly, it’s failing to set the bus attribute for the
cxfcore:bus element because it’s looking for a org.apache.cxf.Bus object and not a String,
and it can’t find an object named sfsfBus in the registry.  I don’t use CXF much, but
I’d check the initialization of the cxfcore:bus element.

HTH