camel-users mailing list archives

From scele <janko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple certificates with apn components
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2016 15:05:49 GMT
Hello,In xml file I have configured two apnsServiceFactories  with properties
certificatePath that points to different file paths, in order to use two
certificates files.And from them corresponding apns components -
org.apache.camel.component.apns.ApnsComponent with different names: apns and
apnsb.When I use both components in the routes  and I have got error message
..Failed to resolve endpoint: apnsb://notify due to: No component found with
scheme: apnss.How to configure apns components to use two or more
certificate files?