camel-users mailing list archives

From linktech <>
Subject Camel Non-blocking HTTP based Microservices
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 17:45:27 GMT

Looking for Camel capability and examples for REST consumers & producers
using non-blocking HTTP Libs to support non-blocking HTTP request/responses.
I did see the some support for producer templates but not on consumers or
REST DSL. I see where Spring has support for ListenableFuture &
DeferredResult for consumer interfaces. Is there a Camel equivalent? This
would significantly reduce the need for non-blocking platforms such as