camel-users mailing list archives

From yogu13 <yog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-core not detecting converters on bundle restart in karaf4
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 07:53:00 GMT
Hello Claus,

I tried the same scenario after upgrading CAMEL to 2.18.1 and KARAF to
4.0.5. I also noticed camel-core fails to detect the converters and ends up
throwing "org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException
  No body available of type" only when using converters are implemented as
static methods.

When I change the logic to have it implemented as non static method and
created a instance using blueprint, then the converters are detected and
work properly.

Looks like issue with camel in case converters are implemented as static
methods.

Regards,
-Yogesh