camel-users mailing list archives

From sa_james <sa_remin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Catching Exception
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 12:43:23 GMT
So I went back and read the book again, but it does not show how to handle
exception outside of the routing engine. I check the file consumer example
and tried to apply it, but it did not work. This is what I did:

/onException(classOf[Exception]).to("log:was-caught ${body}")

from("batch-sjms:test.foo?consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true").to("log:test")/

I was excepting an IOException (First ConnectException and Subsequent
DisconnectException) to be caught, but that was not the case.
What am I missing?