camel-users mailing list archives

From chandler <pech...@sandia.gov>
Subject Re: ERROR When unloading a WAR (wildfly 9.x)
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 01:40:25 GMT
/How do you run Camel in WildFly. Is it just a regular WAR you could
also run in Tomcat ?/
Yes. A regular WAR. I am using XML DSL and
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener and
org.apache.camel.component.servlet.CamelHttpTransportServlet to start/load
the camel context. I have not tried Tomcat.
/
And what version of Camel do you use?/  2.17.1

/And when Camel stops it should log at INFO level its stopping, so can
you see anything in the logs when you undeploy / deploy ?/

/And when Camel stops it stops all the resources and should also stop JMS./
Sorry, it's trying to *refresh/recover* the temp queue

/And how is your JMS configured, do you use RAR or anything from WildFly or
what? /
We are running activeMQ V5.13.2 as a standalone JVM (outside if WildFly).
The JMS request/Reply Server/service (receives a jms text message, processes
it, and response to the replyTo) is a separate RAR inside wildfly.