camel-users mailing list archives

From Jan Bernhardt <jbernha...@talend.com>
Subject Parsing unstructured Text in Camel
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 07:15:43 GMT
Hi Camel Users,

is there any component which helps me to parse plain text? Not JSON, XML or CSV.

My use case is that I receive an E-Mail with multiple keywords in the Subject as well as in
the body.

I could not find any component that would help me to parse certain values from my multiline
plaintext.

I need something like freemarker but the other way around. Getting the fulltext and parsing
certain values from this text (for example with regex).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Jan