camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quartz2 component on wildfly 10.1
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:51:31 GMT
Also you may want to reach out the wildfly-camel team to get help from
them. It seems there is some room for improvement / little bug in
there. It should IMHO be possible to specify a different
quartz.properties file for the quartz component to use. It surely is
possible with vanilla Apache Camel.

https://github.com/wildfly-extras/wildfly-camel