camel-users mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Parsing unstructured Text in Camel
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 23:23:18 GMT
Hi,

Actually there is no tool that can handle any unstructured data unless you
want to put everything in some some sort of nosql database och run queries
against it. Otherwise even integration software with advanced mapping
capabilities like IBM's IIB 10 requires you to describe the structure of
the data if it is not XML or JSON. Off course this applies only if you are
interested in the content. If you just want to transfer data then there is
no need. The big problem is that the open source world is lacking this kind
of advanced mapping capability. In IIB 10 you can pretty much describe any
kind of textual format and as long as you can describe it it will parse it.

Best
Souciance