camel-users mailing list archives

From Avnish Pundir <avnish.pun...@tekmindz.com>
Subject Re: netty4(-http) producer workerGroup and producerPool
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 09:14:06 GMT
Hi Willem,
I just tried sharing the workerpool as per docs of netty4
(http://camel.apache.org/netty4.html) however the class mentioned in
example (org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.WorkerPool) for sharing of
worker pools doesn't exist in netty4. I have camel-netty4 as a
dependency in maven and "netty-all(4.0.34.FINAL)" is present on my
project classpath as a transitive dependency. The mentioned class exists
in netty3 as far as I can tell from googling around.

Looks to me docs for netty4 are still pointing to camel-netty
documentation for example section at least, as the example mention "boss
and worker thread pools" whereas the options mention bossGroup and
workerGroup (not pools). You did mentioned that you have updated wiki
doc, if it's relevant can you please share updated doc link or point me
in right direction for sharing workerGroup with netty4?

Thanks,
Avnish Pundir

On 03-11-2016 15:14, Willem Jiang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just checked the code of camel-netty4, the workerGroup can be share between the consumers
and producers if the option is specified otherwise camel creates a new workerGroup per consumer
or producer.

--

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is