camel-users mailing list archives

From Antonin Stefanutti <anto...@stefanutti.fr>
Subject Re: Testing CDI Route
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 16:57:15 GMT
Hi Oli,

Indeed, your test class should work. However, it seems the WildFly Swarm plugin generates
some other classes, like org.wildfly.swarm.cdi.StageConfigBean, that are deployed as bean
classes and that seems to require some execution context. The CamelCdiRunner starts a Weld
SE container with its default discovery mode enabled, hence those classes being deployed as
well. IMHO, it’d be better to align with the testing approach recommended by WildFly Swarm
as that is likely to make your life easier in the long run.

Antonin