camel-users mailing list archives

From Avnish Pundir <avnish.pun...@tekmindz.com>
Subject Re: netty4(-http) producer workerGroup and producerPool
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 21:53:06 GMT
Found it from source code, the example for netty4 should be following:

<!-- use the worker pool builder to create to help create the shared
thread pool -->
<bean id="poolBuilder"
class="org.apache.camel.component.netty4.NettyWorkerPoolBuilder">
   <property name="workerCount" value="2"/>
</bean>

<!-- the shared worker event group -->
<bean id="sharedPool" class="io.netty.channel.EventLoopGroup"
       factory-bean="poolBuilder" factory-method="build"
destroy-method="destroy">
</bean>

Then in the Camel routes we can refer to this worker pools by
configuring the workerGroup option in the URI as shown below:
<route>
   <from uri="direct:postData>
uri="netty4:tcp://localhost:5021?textline=true&sync=true&workerGroup=#sharedPool"/>
   <to uri="log:result"/>
</route>

Thanks,
Avnish Pundir

--

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is