camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: camel 2.18.0 rabbitmq component fails under Karaf
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 10:01:00 GMT
I opened an issue

https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-java-client/issues/211

 --
Andrea Cosentino 
----------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Member
Apache Karaf Committer
Apache Servicemix Committer
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
Twitter: @oscerd2
Github: oscerd



On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 10:53 AM, Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igarashi@gmail.com> wrote:
Yep, I actually can see "junit.framework,org.junit" in Import-Package of the amqp-client-3.6.4.jar!META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
while it's not in 3.6.3. com.rabbitmq.client.test.ssl seems to be using it.


On 11/02/2016 05:43 PM, Andrea Cosentino wrote:
> The Rabbitmq-client OSGi bundle comes directly from Rabbitmq
>
> https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-java-client/blob/master/pom.xml#L860-L886
>
> Between 3.6.3 and 3.6.4 something changes in the codebase of Rabbitmq-client, related
to Junit I guess and I don't see changes in our component looking at the history
>
>
> https://github.com/apache/camel/commits/master/components/camel-rabbitmq
>
> I noticed they are using bundlor
>
> https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-java-client/tree/rabbitmq_v3_6_3
>
> https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-java-client/tree/rabbitmq_v3_6_4
>
> https://github.com/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-java-client/tree/rabbitmq_v3_6_5
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Member
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix Committer
> Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>
>
>
>
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 9:30 AM, souciance <souciance.eqdam.rashti@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Sorry I didn't quit understand, do you mean camel-rabbitmq introduced the
> dependency to junit or rabbitmq-client? Or is there somewhere we can look
> to see the dependency to junit? Just for my own understanding. Thanks.
>
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Andrea Cosentino-2 [via Camel] <
> ml-node+s465427n5789615h28@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
>
>> I meant the dependency in the OSGi bundle.
>>
>> It should be something related to the maven-bundle-plugin configuration in
>> the rabbitmq-client pom
>>  --
>> Andrea Cosentino
>> ----------------------------------
>> Apache Camel PMC Member
>> Apache Karaf Committer
>> Apache Servicemix Committer
>> Email: [hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789615&i=0>
>> Twitter: @oscerd2
>> Github: oscerd
>>
>>
>>
>> On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 9:04 AM, souciance <[hidden email]
>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789615&i=1>> wrote:
>> I had a look at the maven repo:
>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.rabbitmq/amqp-client/3.6.4
>>
>> But junit is set as test dependency. It looks similar to 3.6.3. Or is that
>> the wrong place to look?
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Andrea Cosentino-2 [via Camel] <
>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789615&i=2>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> It seems the dependency on Junit has been introduced with rabbitmq amqp
>>> client in version 3.6.4
>>>
>>> Downgrade to 3.6.3 works fine.
>>>  --
>>> Andrea Cosentino
>>> ----------------------------------
>>> Apache Camel PMC Member
>>> Apache Karaf Committer
>>> Apache Servicemix Committer
>>> Email: [hidden email]
>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789611&i=0>
>>> Twitter: @oscerd2
>>> Github: oscerd
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tuesday, November 1, 2016 11:59 AM, souciance <[hidden email]
>>> <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789611&i=1>> wrote:
>>> Does anyone know why you need to do that?  It isn't necessary in 2.17.0
>>> and
>>> karaf 4.0.2.
>>>
>>> Den 31 okt. 2016 2:09 em skrev "gustavo.maurizio [via Camel]" <
>>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789611&i=2>>:
>>
>>>
>>>> Andrea, fantastic!
>>>> Adding this  install -s wrap:mvn:junit/junit/4.12 before installing
>> made
>>>> it work! Thanks!!!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ------------------------------
>>>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the
>> discussion
>>>> below:
>>>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-2-18-0-rabbitmq-
>>>> component-fails-under-Karaf-tp5789413p5789514.html
>>>> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email
>>>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789611&i=3>
>>
>>>> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here
>>>> <
>>>> .
>>>> NAML
>>>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/
>> NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_
>>> viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.
>>
>>> BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-
>>> nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=
>>> notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%
>>> 21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.
>>> com/camel-2-18-0-rabbitmq-component-fails-under-Karaf-
>>> tp5789413p5789556.html
>>>
>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------
>>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>>> below:
>>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-2-18-0-rabbitmq-
>>> component-fails-under-Karaf-tp5789413p5789611.html
>>> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email
>>> [hidden email] <http:///user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5789615&i=3>
>>> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here
>>> <
>>> .
>>> NAML
>>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_
>> viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.
>> BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-
>> nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=
>> notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%
>> 21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.
>> com/camel-2-18-0-rabbitmq-component-fails-under-Karaf-
>> tp5789413p5789614.html
>>
>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-2-18-0-rabbitmq-
>> component-fails-under-Karaf-tp5789413p5789615.html
>> To start a new topic under Camel - Users, email
>> ml-node+s465427n465428h31@n5.nabble.com
>> To unsubscribe from Camel - Users, click here
>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=465428&code=c291Y2lhbmNlLmVxZGFtLnJhc2h0aUBnbWFpbC5jb218NDY1NDI4fDE1MzI5MTE2NTY=>
>> .
>> NAML
>> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/camel-2-18-0-rabbitmq-component-fails-under-Karaf-tp5789413p5789616.html
>
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>

Mime
View raw message