camel-users mailing list archives

From mayur_bm <>
Subject Handling Exceptions not handled by the DeadLetterChannelBuilder
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 04:10:51 GMT

i see that if component implements DefaultConsumer and its  being run in the
route & if it throws exception in application logic before an Exchange is
created and we call the processor.process(exchange). its not being handled
by the DeadLetterChannelBuilder ErrorHandlerRef which is defined in the
CamelContext. what is the approach we have to take to handle the exceptions
which are created before Exchange is created? ( mostly i see