camel-users mailing list archives

From DanielArias <>
Subject send reply body after finishing complete route
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 15:15:08 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to make a synchronous call to an activemq sending a body right
after I process some rest service invocation. Here is my code:

some process here.. sent to this route.

private String velocitySetThirdPartyTemplate =

		.process(new ProcessThirdPartyError())
//		wait for the body when the response of the Web Service is 200 ok

		.process(new SetBodyThirdParty())->this route define body as an ArrayList
of Pojo
		.to(velocitySetThirdPartyTemplate)->this velocity make the json required
for the Web Service
		.process(new RestHeadersSetThirdParty())
					+ "?restletMethod=post&throwExceptionOnFailure")
		.process(new ResponseProcess())
		.log("response ${in.body.getStatus().getCode()}")
		.process(new SetExchangeInOutBody()); -> this final process set the body
that I want to                                            send to the
activemq in that is waiting for the reply.

the problem is that the body that is sending to the end point
"activemq:queue:somequeue" after waiting for a reply is the ArrayList of
POJO before the split.

Any Idea of how to send the body of the ".process(new
SetExchangeInOutBody());" that is the one I need.

Thanks in advance.