camel-users mailing list archives

From meng <tianmeng...@gmail.com>
Subject how to trigger my camel application
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:36:52 GMT
Hi, I have a camel application, it now only has one route and plan to consume
from a RabbitMQ, once camel application receive the message from the Q, it
just send the message to another http service.
My question is, in my application, when I do test, I can use
ProducerTemplate to send a message as sendBody() and to trigger the route.
But in the actual usage scenario, I just listen the RabbitMQ, how the
RabbitMQ could trigger the camel application and send message to camel? I
don't want to wrap my application as a webservice.

Thanks,
Meng