camel-users mailing list archives

From freakwave10 <wbergba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quartz2 component on wildfly 10.1
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2016 11:27:59 GMT
Sure:

Wildfly 10.1
Apache Camel Subsystem: 4.3.0

I have no routes defined in the standalone-full.xml of wildfly, so the only
entry is:

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:camel:1.0"/>

My application is deployed in an ear file using CDI/deltaspike/Quartz2/ ....

So I have a quartz scheduler up and running.
At the end I want to define my own scheduler configuration just for camel.
But here I was completely unsuccessful of telling the camel-quartz component
to use a different quartz.properties.

Thanks for your help,

Wolfgang