camel-users mailing list archives

From freakwave10 <wbergba...@gmail.com>
Subject quartz2 component on wildfly 10.1
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 23:15:44 GMT
Hi all,

I have a hard time getting the quartz component to run.
 I need to specify a custom quartz.properties file

Unfortunately the quartz.properties is always used from the jar file
included in:
C:\Programs\wildfly-10.1.0.Final\modules\system\layers\fuse\org\quartz\main

Now I tried several ways of fixing this:
1) define my own camel context, own scheduler and execute:

QuartzComponent quartzComp = new QuartzComponent(camelContext);
quartzComp.setScheduler(quartzSchedulerFactory.getGlobalScheduler());
camelContext.addComponent("quartz2", quartzComp);
startPolicy.setRouteStartTime("*10 * * * * ?");
but there are 2 issues:

1) when I add the route, it does not find the "quartz2" component
2016-11-10 00:11:51,178 DEBUG [org.apache.camel.util.ResolverHelper] -
Lookup Component with name quartz2 in registry. Found: null
2016-11-10 00:11:51,178 DEBUG [org.apache.camel.util.ResolverHelper] -
Lookup Component with name quartz2-component in registry. Found: null

2) since it does not find the component, it will create a new quartz
scheduler with the properties file of the module and in addition, the
following exception is thrown:

org.apache.camel.FailedToCreateRouteException: Failed to create route
testRoute: Route(testRoute)[[From[direct:start], From[jpa://com.kona.eb...
because of org.quartz.ObjectAlreadyExistsException: Unable to store Job :
'jobGroup-testRoute.job-START-testRoute', because one already exists with
this identification.
	at
org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:201)

Environment:

wildfly 10.1
camel wildfly module

Thanks for your help