camel-users mailing list archives

From lsantos <>
Subject Enrich headers of message
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 17:09:03 GMT
Hi there,

I will start off by describing what I am willing to accomplish.

I need to process a file line by line, pluck out a field from each file
record, make two rest api calls, the first one to get a json web token, the
second one use the token from the first api call in the header and return
information that I will replace in the file record. In the end I just stream
the modified file record to sftp transfer.

I was wondering if it would be possible to enrich the headers of the message
by using information from the rest api calls without modifying the body of
the message.