camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark <>
Subject send same message to multiple, not all, websocket clients
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:51:06 GMT
I am receiving messages of data that I am processing with Camel, similar to
a chat system.  Clients may "subscribe" to the data feed which will require
me to send the messages to the clients that subscribe to that message type
over websockets.  How can I implement this websocket communication using
Camel since the current implementation only allows for one connection key
per message?  Would I somehow duplicate the message and set a different
connection key for each message?