camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purge messages from AMQ queue
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 11:35:43 GMT
Hi

I think ActiveMQ has JMX API you can use to purge queues. You can then
write some Java code that calls this JMX API which you can call from a
Camel route.

If the AMQ broker is running remotely you may consider using Jolokia
to make it easier to call remote JMX operations over HTTP bridge.

For JMX API itself I am not aware of a purge operation. You can
however delete a queue, but its not entirely the same as purge.