camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Reference to a version "3.0.1" in metrics doc, and classloader leaks
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 11:23:48 GMT

Thanks I added the word dropwizard to the version

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 11:14 AM, KARR, DAVID <> wrote:
> I noticed on the following text:
> ----------------
> MetricRegistry uses internal thread(s) for reporting. There is no public API in version
3.0.1 for users to clean up on exit. Thus using Camel Metrics Component leads to Java classloader
leak and my cause OutOfMemoryErrors in some cases.
> I could use some clarification of this.
> First, I'm not aware of any "3.0.1" release of Camel.  I assume this is a typo?  What
version should this be referring to?
> Second, can anyone describe in more detail how the lack of a cleanup process on exit
could lead to leaks of any kind?

Claus Ibsen
Camel in Action 2:

View raw message