camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Johnson <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: Authentication Header Missing from CXF Endpoint
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 20:25:08 GMT
Are you  sending a Processor across?  I've really no idea if that would
work or not.  It's an object so I suppose if you cast the object on the
other side you'd end up with the Processor back(?)

Have you tried on of the methods like
producerTemplate.request(endpointURI,body, Map<String,String>) where the
map contains the headers?