camel-users mailing list archives

From Brad Johnson <>
Subject Re: Losing mi sanity on pipeline testing
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:50:09 GMT
Try putting in .log(${body}) in between each of the lines and see what you
get. It appears you are using the SimpleDataSet which takes a single
String.  What behavior are you expecting from ti?  Is it throwing an
exception?  Have you tried sending in a List<String> with a ListDataSet to
see what behavior it gives you?

Is there a specific reason you are using a .pipeline() call explicitly?  I
believe that's the default behavior.  The only reason I can think of
explicitly using it is when you just want to use it as a short hand for
routing as shown in the Camel documentation. You don't have to chain a
bunch of to() method calls then.

from("direct:a").pipeline("direct:x", "direct:y", "direct:z",