camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kasim Sert (Ibtech-Software Infrastructure)" <kasim.s...@ibtech.com.tr>
Subject creating spring beans in routes
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:22:17 GMT
Hi,

Can I define new spring beans in xml route. If yes, how can I do that ?

Thank you.

<routes xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"<http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring%22>>
    <!-- here we define the bar route -->
    <route id="bar">
        <from uri="direct:bar"/>
        <to uri="mock:bar"/>
    </route>

    <!-- we could add more routes if we like,
         but in this example we stick to one route only -->
</routes>

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/Finansbank>  [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/finansbank>

[https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/BannerImages.aspx?date=19.10.201613:2200]<https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/Bannerlink.aspx?date=19.10.201613:2200>

Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z olmaks?z?n
???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj?
sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz
oldu?u konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun
i?eri?inden, iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n i?eri?i
yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is confidential. It must
not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it from your system immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as to the accuracy
or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception,
storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those
of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.