camel-users mailing list archives

From Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does camel provide a provision to deal with special characters in an address URL?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:39:28 GMT
Hi,

Are you using this one?
http://oehf.github.io/ipf/ipf-platform-camel-ihe-xds/iti41.html

The error message says that the parameter is assumed as a component option, but not a HTTP
query parameter. Does this document help?
http://oehf.github.io/ipf/ipf-platform-camel-ihe-xds/handlingExtra.html

You'd need to ask this "IPF" (which is not a part of Apache Camel IINM) for more details.

Thanks,
Tomo