camel-users mailing list archives

From masterl <mail2l...@gmail.com>
Subject Activate Netty4 producer mode
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 06:24:40 GMT
I have used Netty4 to implement a TCP server on Talend ESB

However, now I want to implement a TCP client that passes messages to a
remote server and accepts (and/or processes) the response from that server.

>From the netty4 documentation:
"In Producer mode, the component provides the ability to send payloads to a
socket endpoint
using either TCP or UDP protocols (with optional SSL support).
The producer mode supports both one-way and request-response based
operations."

So how do I set the producer mode? I don't see any flag for that.

I only have the basic syntax so far:
"netty4:tcp://192.168.2.101:7056?"