camel-users mailing list archives

From Klaus Johansen <kljohan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is GenericFileOperationFailedException handled differently than other exceptions?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:41:23 GMT
Hi again,

Let me rephrase: My problem is that GenericFileOperationFailedException goes
directly to the dead letter channel and and completely bypass redelivery.

I don't have any onException statements which reset maximumRedeliveries to
0.

Is this excepted behavior?

(In my earlier post I mentioned "FatalFallbackErrorHandler": It was invoked
because onPrepareFailure threw another exception. But it really doesn't make
any difference: the mentioned type of FTP related errors bypass redelivery
and goes directly to the dead letter channel with or without the
onPrepareFailure processor.)

Cheers,
Klaus